The live entertainment industry suffers from the lack of a systematic approach to the recognition of professionals and their training. The recognition of the figures is fragmented, and often the training courses are based on obsolete models.
In this context and in accordance with the objectives of ELMA (initiative European Live Music Association), Assomusica and MESO Events prepared a new consortium including the European Centre for Leadership and Entrepreneurship Education (FR), the Emilia Romagna Region (IT), Epralima (PT) and Plasa (UK), an alliance that has been granted an ERASMUS+ project of Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices: the CCLEP project (Certified Competences For Live Events Professionals).
To promote the official recognition and validation of qualifications, skills and competences of innovative professions of the live music events industry by developing a replicable advocacy methodology to support recognition processes at the regional/national or EU levels.
· Strengthen cooperation and networking between partner organizations
· Facilitate the recognition and validation of qualifications, skills and competences of the professions of rigger, scaffolder, live music events producer
· Encourage cooperation between public, private and VET bodies
· Strengthen partners’ advocacy ability and training offers.
· 16 trainers
· 200 stakeholders (VET providers, policy-makers and representatives of the Live Music Events Sector)
· 250 people – general public
· 3.000 organizations, SMEs, associations of the Live Music Events Sector
· 1.000 bodies and single professionals active in the VET sector
· 500 officials working in public bodies
· 5.000 professionals already working as rigger, scaffolder, live music events
More information at Erasmus+ portal